Extra-special 2013 offer – rock-bottom prices!!
In order to clear some space in our store room, we have decided to make a special offer to members: you may order any of the following back volumes at a price of R50 post free (within South Africa only) – as many copies as you like and as long as stocks last! Surprise your nearest and dearest – make your friends happy by giving them a handsome book! Contact Cora Ovens to place your orders at email@example.com or 021 423 8424 (Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays, 9.30 to 13.30 or leave a message when no one is in the office).
32. Die Konvensie-dagboek van Sy Edelagbare François Stephanus Malan; uitgegee . . . deur Johann F. Preller
33. Die Dagboek van H.A.L. Hamelberg, 1855-71; uitgegee en toegelig . . . deur F.J. du T. Spies
36. Andrew Smith and Natal; documents relating to the early history of the Province, selected, edited and annotated by Percival R. Kirby.
39 & 43. The Reminiscences of Sir Walter Stanford, edited . . . by J.W. Macquarrie. Vol. I, 1850-1885; Vol. II. 1885-1929
The Journal of Joseph Tindall,
41, 44. 47, 50. Selections from the Correspondence of J.X. Merriman, 1870-1890; 1890-1898; 1899-1904; 1905-1924; edited by Phyllis Lewsen.
Travels and Adventures in
12. Selections from the correspondence of Percy Alport Molteno 1892-1914. Edited by Vivian Solomon.
13. Briefwisseling van Hendrik Swellengrebel Jr. oor Kaapse Sake 1779-1792. Uitgegee met inleiding en aantekeninge deur dr. G.J. Schutte. With an English summary by Dr A.J. Böeseken assisted by Prof. H.M. Robertson
14. The letters of Jane Elizabeth Waterston 1866-1905. Edited by Lucy Bean and Elizabeth B. van Heyningen with an introduction by Elizabeth B. van Heyningen,
15. The Garrett Papers, edited with an introduction by Gerald Shaw.
19. The Frontier War Journal of Major John Crealock, edited and introduced by Chris Hummel.
20. The Last Voyage of the Guardian. Edited by M D Nash.
The Commissions of W. C. Palgrave Special Emissary to
22. Guillaume Chenu de Chalezac, the `French Boy', edited and introduced by Randolph Vigne
23. Johan August Wahlberg: Travel Journal and letters from, South Africa, Namibia and Botswana, 1838-1856, edited and introduced by Chris Hummel and Adrian Craig
25. Griqua Records, the Philippolis Captaincy, 1825-1861, compiled and edited by Karel Schoeman.
27.Norwegian missionaries in
The journal of Gustav de Vylder, naturalist in South-Western
31. A Canadian Mounted Rifleman at War, 1899-1902: the reminiscences of A. E. Hilder, edited by A. G. Morris
The War Diary of
33. Sir Graham Bower's Secret History of the Jameson Raid and the South African Crisis, 1895-1902, edited by Deryck Schreuder and Jeffrey Butler.
Moravians in the
40. Alan Paton: Selected letters. Edited and introduced by Peter F. Alexander (2009).
41. Friendship and